This recipe was graciously provided to me by the fine people of Barefoot Coffee Roasters after I gave their bottled cold brew a glowing review. You can find the original recipe on their website and try it that way or substitute the simple syrup for superfine sugar like I did. Whichever method you choose, expect a smooth, creamy, chocolate-minty desert cocktail.
- Fresh Mint leaves (7)
- White Rum (1.5 oz)
- Super Fine Sugar (4 tsp)
- Barefoot Cold Brew (0.5 oz)
- Half and Half (1 oz)
- Place your mint leaves, super fine sugar, and rum into a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle muddle muddle muddle!
- Fill half of your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add your cold brew and half & half into your cocktail shaker.
- Shake it all up!
- Strain into a cocktail glass and sip one of the most delicious desert cocktails ever!