This drink was discovered by accident at a party that lasted longer than the drinks. With only a little bit of Fireball, some German beer, and lots of leftover mixers, I discovered something that tastes a lot like an apple pie and doesn't require much effort to make. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey (2 oz)
- Ginger Beer (6 oz)
- Hofbrau Munchen (2 oz)*
- A long island glass
- Pour your chilled Fireball into a chilled glass first.
- Slowly pour your cold ginger beer on top of that Fireball.
- Top off your glass with your Hofbrau Munchen.
- Give your ingredients a gentle stir from your swizzle stick or stirrer. Don’t over work it, though! Carbonated ingredients don’t like to be agitated.
- Drink dat Apfelkuchen!