In honor of the world famous playwright Luis Valdez's new production "Valley of the Heart", I have combined elements of Asia and Mexico into a delightfully sweet and warm cocktail.
- Tequila Reposado (1.5 oz)
- Blue Agave Nectar (3 tsp)
- Loose Leaf Gunpowder Green Tea (2.5 tsp) + Dried Rose Petals (1 tsp)
- Hot Water* (8 oz)
- Place your loose leaf green tea and rose petals into a tea bag and steep in hot* water for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove tea bag form water and add agave nectar and tequila.
- Stir well and sip while you discuss artsy stuff and feel all sophisticated 'n' junk!