Need a cocktail to make with your newly infused Cranberry-Orange Vodka? How about a twist on the classic Cosmopolitan? The cocktail itself is simple to make, it’s the garnish that is tricky. I’ll be nice and include that in a separate entry, until then let’s make something astronomical.
- Cranberry Orange Infused Vodka (1 oz)
- Grand Marnier (1 tsp)
- Cranberry Juice (0.75 oz)
- Orange Simple Syrup
- Orange Sugar
- Two Small Plates
- Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 with ice.
- Pour your Infused Vodka, Grand Marnier, and Cranberry Juice over ice in a shaker.
- Shake all ingredients together.
- Coat one of your small plates with Orange Simple Syrup and coat your other plate with Orange Sugar.
- Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the Orange Simple Syrup and then dip the syrup-laden rim in your Orange Sugar.
- Pour the contents of your cocktail shaker into your rimmed cocktail glass and serve!