Tequila is so much more than margaritas and bad hangovers! (In fact, if it’s giving you a worse than usual hangover, you should find some better tequila!) This cocktail is a small twist on Wine Geeks Steve Olson and Andy Seymor’s “Rested Rosemary.” A little tartness balanced with just a touch of sweetness and the stimulating, fresh aroma of rosemary will make this drink your go-to tequila beverage.
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Cranberry juice (2 oz)
- Silver Tequila (1.5 oz)
- Agave Nectar (0.5 oz)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour your tequila and agave nectar over ice into the shaker.
- Take your rosemary sprig in the palm of your hand and slap it! (This releases the essential oils within the rosemary.)
- Pick off about 8 rosemary leaves from your sprig and add them into the shaker.
- Cover and shake. Once it is frosty, pour it over a glass filled halfway with ice. Garnish with the rest of your rosemary sprig and serve!